Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

30 Days of List-Cover and Day 1

Happy first of September!!  In case you’re unaware, it’s been a while since I’ve posted. I’ve written nothing here or anywhere else. It's been a busy, crazy summer.  As of today, I will hopefully change that. I have joined 30 Days of  Lists. I loved it in March and decided to join again. Today is the first day. I will be sharing my mini album here.  So that means I will be back to blogging.

Here is my Cover page and back of the cover page.
 

Here is the 1st day page I created.


What is new so far this year?
1-New concrete patio and side yard
2-George bought a new car (Ford Fusion Millennium 2013)
3-I have a 3rd Grader
4-Took our 1st family vacation to San Antonio via Amtrak

Come and play along. You can still register for 30 Days of Lists.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment